At Aloe Plus Lanzarote, both the staff and the Management are committed to providing the "Quality" concept, the maximum attention and dedication in each decision made and in each job that is carried out.
That is why the General Management has decided to implement a quality management system based on the ISO 9001: 2015 standard in the company and is committed to complying with the applicable requirements in order to achieve continuous improvement of the quality management system. The general guidelines of our Quality Policy are:
• Know and satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients, as well as the legal and regulatory requirements that are applicable in each case.
• Continuously improve processes and effectively assign roles and responsibilities.
• Establish quality objectives annually to promote continuous improvement.
• Provide better service than our competitors, in such a way that customer satisfaction is enhanced, having a documented method to consider and quantify, as far as possible, the degree of customer satisfaction.
• Involve suppliers in obtaining and improving Quality.
• Analyze the faults and errors that occur to eliminate their causes and thus avoid their repetition over time.
• Communicate to the client, as far in advance as possible, the incidents that may occur in the provision of the service and thus minimize the impact they may have.
• Consider Quality as a strategic element in the organization and raise awareness and motivate professionals about the importance of implementation and development of a quality system.
The management of Aloe Plus Lanzarote S.L. manifests its commitment to Quality through this Quality Policy, and undertakes to transmit it at all levels of the company, and to provide the necessary resources for its compliance.